Thoughtful conversations with Almaze women.
If you want more insights, click here to receive our private mails
The Almaze woman of the day is Vasilisa Kozhemiako, the inspiring CEO and founder of the brand MyKaftan.
Originally from Russia, she moved to Dubaï after 5 years working for a fashion company in China. As a new expat in the UAE, she struggled to find clothes that would meet the standards of eastern fashion and her western-style so she decided to create her own brand.
In this episode you will learn a lot about the life of a fashion entrepreneure. Vasilisa openly shares with us her exciting entrepreneurial journey with transparency and authenticity.
What you will learn :
- How to create a fashion brand from 0 with no background in styling/modelism
- How hard it is to find eco-friendly fabrics
- How she sources her sustainable yet luxurious fabrics
- The values of her brand and how slow fashion is important to her
- How she created her signature laser-cut designs
- Where she finds her inspiration for her collections
and much more...
To Follow MyKaftan:
Website - Instagram
To follow ALMAZE:
Website - Instagram - LinkedIn - Twitter